Tuesday, January 30, 2007
My Fairy Tale Name
Since I was a little girl people would always find my name amusing. Perhaps my parents got amused too, that over a list to choose from, they preferred to pick this one. They should have given me two or three names, those of which are kinda hard to spell, or pronounce. But what if they have rather given me names like, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, or Little Red Riding Hood? Yay, I think Cinderella is far more acceptable for me. From my first days in school to applying for a driver’s license, I would feel sort of embarrassed whenever they would tell me, “you got a nice name”. They did not realize that,Cinderella, my name (that was actually popularized from a fairy tale) means “little ash girl” in English. Nope, I didn’t look ragged, nor “madungis” when I was a kid. I just wanted to share that aside from this fairy tale thing, my name has other definition & translation which i got from this site: http://www.answers.com/topic/cinderella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment