The whole day my status in YM reads "I'm really, really bored..please rescue me!".As if there is somebody from nowhere to help me and sort out my mood. In fact, it is not only today that I'm feeling this way. There are actually plenty of things I want to do to ease up this boredom..read my books & magazines which are all stocked inside the cabinet, register and make a new blog site, organize my file and edit some pictures in my laptop's document & picture folder, search & file recipes, etc, etc. It is a never ending list of what-to-do-next but i always end up seated in front of my desk, browsing & surfing the Internet in random and hoping someone would buzz me to care for a chat.
Everyday for me is a routine. My morning and evening activities starts & ends the same. Probably, it is the downside of being a housewife and a SAHM. But howcome some women enjoy staying at home and never have a dull moment? Or probably it's just me, my personality.
Monday, August 6, 2007
I'm really, really bored....Please rescue me!
The whole day my status in YM reads "I'm really, really bored..please rescue me!".As if there is somebody from nowhere to help me and sort out my mood. In fact, it is not only today that I'm feeling this way. There are actually plenty of things I want to do to ease up this boredom..read my books & magazines which are all stocked inside the cabinet, register and make a new blog site, organize my file and edit some pictures in my laptop's document & picture folder, search & file recipes, etc, etc. It is a never ending list of what-to-do-next but i always end up seated in front of my desk, browsing & surfing the Internet in random and hoping someone would buzz me to care for a chat.
Everyday for me is a routine. My morning and evening activities starts & ends the same. Probably, it is the downside of being a housewife and a SAHM. But howcome some women enjoy staying at home and never have a dull moment? Or probably it's just me, my personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm..mag exercise ka tuwing umaga...pare nde mabored..nyehehehe
Post a Comment