Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back to Doha , friends and blogging.

It has been almost a month now since we came back to Doha. It took a while for me to return in my original life pace, probably due to a holiday hang over. Good thing me & hubby found new friends by joining the Couples for Christ which has given us something to look forward to every week. In fact, we just had our dedication yesterday which made us full-fledged members of the community. I am finally back to blogging too. The truth is i have started writing my personal travelogue about our recent trip in Germany and posted one already to my multiply site. I just can't make it done so soon. I have been doing a lot of picture cropping, if not, the big files would eat up the spaces in the photo pages of my site. Thoughts and memories of our trip has piled up in my brain waiting to be noted. I just wished i could finish writing about it in a week's time.

No comments: