Friday, December 19, 2008
My D-day Tomorrow
Finally, I'm due for CS tomorrow. I have mixed emotions already, and the thought of having to lie down again on the operating table has already sinked into me. I'm nervous & excited at the same time; excited to see the little angel that we've been waiting for. I'm glad that my mom, and my brother arrived the other day to support us in this coming event. The truth is, i just finished packing my hospital bag & baby's diaper bag a while ago. I haven't rested the whole day, preparing for the next few days. I need to rest & sleep early tonight because i have to be in the hospital tomorrow at 8am, as instructed by my doctor. So wish me luck. I'll be extinct blogging again for a while & back again when baby arrives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Post photos of your new baby :)
Post a Comment