It’s the second month of the year (oops, no I won’t be blogging about the upcoming Heart’s day) and yet I haven’t done any measure to begin of what I think has been my perennial New Year’s resolution: To Lose Weight. I guess, women are just born fat-a-phobic. Shedding pounds for me is like a formidable task of climbing Mt. Everest. Gaining weight for me is so easy like i just need to get 8 hours of sleep and eat 3 complete meals a day. But what the heck, for other people these are fundamentals to being physically fit! Truth is, I got the feeling that I sloughed off some fats already which has something to do with a diet shake I’ve been drinking...but damn this weighing scale of ours, it read I even gained more.
Ugh, I feel hopeless. I have tried a lot of regimen to keep in shape. From the bloody diet pills which caused me palpitations, dryness of mouth, and adult acne (true they were effective only to cause me another problem) to different diet programs, which satisfied me temporarily. Silly me, I always wanted to lose my extra pounds without a sweat, only to realize that I’ll just gain it back easily. Oh by the way, I tried sweating it out in the gym - attending aero classes and doing cardio exercises but most of the time I was too darn tired that I’d be inclined to just sit back, relax and watch telly munching some choco or popcorn. Ooops, I remember now. The treadmill that Richie bought for me..it is just sitting across the room like a useless machine trying to say to me, “Do you think I’m extinct?” Hehe.
I know no one can help me achieve this goal except myself. This is my own battle that I have to fight. With determination im gonna win over it. Gee, is somebody there selling motivation?
Sunday, February 11, 2007
My Never Ending Quest to Lose Weight
It’s the second month of the year (oops, no I won’t be blogging about the upcoming Heart’s day) and yet I haven’t done any measure to begin of what I think has been my perennial New Year’s resolution: To Lose Weight. I guess, women are just born fat-a-phobic. Shedding pounds for me is like a formidable task of climbing Mt. Everest. Gaining weight for me is so easy like i just need to get 8 hours of sleep and eat 3 complete meals a day. But what the heck, for other people these are fundamentals to being physically fit! Truth is, I got the feeling that I sloughed off some fats already which has something to do with a diet shake I’ve been drinking...but damn this weighing scale of ours, it read I even gained more.
Ugh, I feel hopeless. I have tried a lot of regimen to keep in shape. From the bloody diet pills which caused me palpitations, dryness of mouth, and adult acne (true they were effective only to cause me another problem) to different diet programs, which satisfied me temporarily. Silly me, I always wanted to lose my extra pounds without a sweat, only to realize that I’ll just gain it back easily. Oh by the way, I tried sweating it out in the gym - attending aero classes and doing cardio exercises but most of the time I was too darn tired that I’d be inclined to just sit back, relax and watch telly munching some choco or popcorn. Ooops, I remember now. The treadmill that Richie bought for me..it is just sitting across the room like a useless machine trying to say to me, “Do you think I’m extinct?” Hehe.
I know no one can help me achieve this goal except myself. This is my own battle that I have to fight. With determination im gonna win over it. Gee, is somebody there selling motivation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kaya mo yan! tignan mo ko..nde ko kinaya..nyahahahha...
goodluck!
Good words.
Post a Comment