| Your Driving Is is: 69% Male, 31% Female |
![]() |
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Am I a male or female driver?
Teehee! We went to Qatar Traffic Department today to apply for my driver's license and i was told that I can have my driving test tomorrow morning. Duh! I almost bravely said yes, but to make everything flow smoothly, my hubby & I decided that i should enroll in a driving school first, half course which will take 12 days for me to complete. Besides, i am not yet keen about driving in round-abouts. And more importantly, i need to master the art of pocket-parking which almost anyone has failed doing during their driving tests.
I've been driving for 13 years, but i would admit that I am not yet that confident to drive in Doha which has numerous road accidents - because of reckless local motorists, and not to mention that dumb ones from the country of ... hmm, never mind.
But to rate my skill..i could say that i am good enough, well maybe better than the other drivers i've seen in the country.
RESOURCE: BLOGTHINGS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment