The pouring of the holy water...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Recent Happenings..
I'm just lucky once in a while to have the luxury of time logging in to write my thoughts. Having two kids has been a handful for me and i'm thankful that mom is still around to help me with the chores. Oh well, two major milestones of my two babies took place during those days that i have been extinct in the blogosphere:
Miggy started going to nursery school a month ago. Yep, he started going to school last Feb.15. I already have the feel of that added responsibility being a mom to a student. Aside from imposing Miggy to sleep earlier than usual, i need to wake up early 5 days a week to prepare his breakfast & snacks for school. Sometimes, i need to pick him up too when hubby is preoccupied with work. One funny thing about Miggy in school - during his first day he was crying because of separation anxiety; the following days, he was crying because he doesn't want to leave school & go home. I'm just being thankful that my son enjoys it very much, and looks forward everyday going to school. In fact he was able to adapt & adjust easily. He's been learning a lot about Arabic, French & English and singing songs i haven't heard him singing.
Andrea finally was Christened. Apart from being busy with Miggy, with so little time i did the preparations for Andrea's baptism. I'm thankful that hubby was supportive to the point that we needed to personally ask the priest for a special schedule, canvassed for the best venue, and bought Andrea's baptismal dress & favors from the internet. Having pressed for time, I'm so glad that Andrea's Baptismal day went smoothly & succesfully.
The pouring of the holy water...
The pouring of the holy water...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment